Friday, January 2, 2009

Cross Fit.

My sister Dana just signed me up for the "Cross Fit Challenge."

It takes one month.

It is (in addition to your normal swimming/biking/running):

Week 1: 50 sit-ups and 10 push-ups per day
Week 2: 100 sit-ups and 20 push-ups per day
Week 3: 150 sit-ups and 30 push-ups per day
Week 4: 200 sit-ups and 40 push-ups per day

Today was my first day, and I had to take a few breaks. 50 sit-ups is a lot harder than it seems, especially when you normally do crunches.

I am going to look so good by the end of this month. ha. awesome.

xo

1 comment:

jaykong said...

half iron man? i'm jealous!!! my dad does cross fit (and he can still kick my ass) and he loves it. he is in better shape now than ever. i am in worse shape now than when i started tnt :(

hope all is well!