Wednesday, July 22, 2009

welcome back to teh interwebz?

okay okay okay. it's not that i stopped going online. it's not that i lost or broke my computer. it's not that i haven't had anything to write about.... it's TWITTER. Ever since Twitter took over the world, I have completely neglected to write anything longer than 140 characters!

Tonight, this changes. Back to long, gritty messages detailing my workouts. Back to recounting each drop of sweat, each sip of Ultima Electrolytes, each grain of sand stuck in my wetsuit after each current swam.

OK maybe not. But things have been going pretty well. It's summer time, I've been riding my bike like crazy, attempting to get back into a good swim routine, going to pilates classes and just trying to get out of the house as much as possible. Riding my fixie whip with friends has proven to be some of the most fun i've ever had... playing beach volleyball and ultimate frisbee... eating good food and laughing a ton.. it's days like this that keep me alive.

this is a very vague, generic post - but i promise i will try to update more often again.

tomorrow is an ocean swim with Dana and some others. more to come!

THE DISCIPLINE IS BACK!

No comments: