Saturday, August 9, 2008

Training.

This week, I start my 6-day-a-week training schedule for the Arrowhead Triathlon.
Here's the plan:

Sunday: Swim 1 hour, bike 1 hour
Monday: day off... but I'll probably bike ride regardless
Tuesday: Coached swim practice with my team
Wednesday: Bike 65 minutes
Thursday: Run 45 minutes
Friday: Swim 1 hour
Saturday: Coached bike ride with my team

Each week the times get a little bit longer, until October 12th which is the day of the triathlon!


So, yesterday I got the creepiest massage I have ever recieved in my life. The dude hopped up onto the table with me!! WEIRD. He was also listening to Christmas carols the whole time. Extremely, extremely creepy.

eeee

1 comment:

sarabethxvx said...

"The dude hopped up onto the table with me!! WEIRD. He was also listening to Christmas carols the whole time. Extremely, extremely creepy."
HAHAHAHA
What do you do in a situation like that? I mean technically he didn't do anything WRONG. Just kinda fucked up.