Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Executive Lifestyle.

Today I am staying at a Hampton in Agoura Hills, due to some meetings at the GC corporate office. Knowing I was going to be bored and stir crazy, I brought my running shoes with me and figured I would check out the hotel gym.

Now, I used the term "gym" loosely....... this particular room was titled the "fitness center" by the Hampton Inn, but would probably be more fitting just to say it was a stationary bike, an elliptical, and a shoddy treadmill in a dark little room. It was sort of sad, but I'll take what I can get. I did 2 miles on the treadmill, and then watched the Simpsons on the hotel television while riding the bike. Reasonable workout, all things considered!

Yesterday was yoga night, and I am officially exhausted now so goodnight!

Tomorrow: Bike ride
Friday: Yoga
Saturday: day off
Sunday: another 6 mile run

No comments: