Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh, Starbucks

If I am truly going to abstain from all my vices, I really need to stay far, far away from Starbucks. Venti soy no water chais and tall soy mochas will be my downfall. This weekend has been a bit hard - lots of late nights and early mornings in Tahoe. My daily caffeine intake got completely out of hand. New rule: No more daily Starbucks. Maybe an occasional special occasion chai, but that's IT !! Mornings should be for fresh fruit or whole grains, not sugar and caffeine. I feel like a zombie right now... 

1 comment:

shawn said...

well i've got a good idea to help you get started on that road...
brew your own fair trade organic coffee at home and take it to work in a thermos. you will save $900 a month and won't be supporting the crushing iron fist of the coffee shop industry that is degrading our coffee and culture.
i'd be more worried about your support of them over the caffeine consumption. for real