Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Ooh, it feels good to be free!"

Today I put on my booty shorts and running shoes, braved the 100 degree weather, and ran the 2 miles down to the Farmers' Market. It was kind of embarrassing being there all sweaty and disgusting, but I ignored the weird looks and bought some raspberries, avocados, raw vegan sushi, and flowers. Then I hauled all my purchases the 2 miles back up the hill, Rilo Kiley blasting on my headphones, and I swear to god I had the biggest smile on my face the whole time. Seriously, how does life get this good? It doesn't even seem fair that I should be allowed such an amazing existence (knock on wood).

This week:
Monday: yoga
Tuesday: working late
Wednesday: run
Thursday: working late
Friday: yoga

1 comment:

sarabethxvx said...

buying food is sure to make me smile ;)
Glad you are enjoying your beautiful little city